Deadline: Oct. 10, 2023
The Equiery and the Maryland Horse Council are proud to announce a new contest for equine artists and artisans. The new contest is open to Maryland residents who specialize in two-dimensional and three-dimensional artwork.
The Grand Champion artwork will be featured on the November 2023 Equiery cover with an interior editorial piece on the artist. In addition, the Grand Champion artist will receive 50% off one ad in the November and December issues. All other entries will receive 25% off one ad in the December issue.
Please note that this contest is not open to photographers. The Equiery already runs an annual photography contest in its August issue.
Digital copies of artwork must be emailed to email@example.com by October 10, 2023.
All entries must be accompanied by the following information:
• artist name
• artist contact information (address, email and phone number)
•artwork medium and dimensions
• artwork title
• This art contest is open to all Maryland residents.
• This art contest EXCLUDES photography (enter the annual photo contest in August instead).
• Submitted artwork must have been created between October 1, 2022 and October 1, 2023.
• Each artist may enter up to 5 pieces.
• Artwork must depict an aspect of the horse industry.
N.B. Digital images of all submitted artwork become property of The Equiery for use in future editorial and promotional material in print and online.
If you have questions regarding this contest, please contact Katherine Rizzo at firstname.lastname@example.org