TOPIC: U.S. Congressional Horse Caucus Letter

U.S. Congressional Horse Caucus Letter 4 years 3 months ago #204

Dear Congressman ___________,

Greetings. I am writing to you as your constituent, and as a member of the Maryland Horse Council, a trade organization representing over 30,000 members of the Maryland horse industry. I urge you to join the Congressional Horse Caucus, a “bipartisan group of Members of the House of Representatives formed to educate Members of Congress and their staffs about the importance of the horse industry in the economic, agricultural, sporting, gaming and recreational life of the nation,” per the American Horse Council. At this time, I am only aware of one Maryland representative on the Congressional Horse Caucus, Representative C.A. Ruppersberger. I would like to increase the Maryland membership due to Maryland's strong historic and economic interests in the equine industry.

Congressman Andy Barr (R-KY) and Congressman Paul Tonko (D-NY) co-chair the caucus, and there are over 60 members in the caucus today. The Maryland Horse Council has volunteered to assist our Maryland representatives as members of the Congressional Horse Caucus. As Maryland is one of the premier horse states in the nation, I believe it is imperative to have adequate state representation on the horse caucus.

Thank you very much for your time. My name is ____________________________, and I can be contacted via e-mail at ________________________________and via phone at ______________.

Sincerely,

Name:
Member, Maryland Horse Council
Business/Farm:
Address:
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: Carly Easton
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Congressional Horse Caucus Letter Template and Representative Contact Info